Fish is a protein enriched food item. It also contains Vitamin D and Omega 3 fatty acids. Both these elements are very important for your brain and body. That is why fish is known to be one of the healthier food available.
Here are the Ten benefits of fish, read on to know this and addthis great food in your daily diet.
- Fish is enriched with very important nutrients like protein, omega 3 fatty acid, vitamin d, etc. All these are very important for your body to work properly.
- Regular intake of fish reduced the risk of heart attack and strokes.
- Omega 3 fatty acid present in fish plays a very important role in the developmental stages of the brain and eye. This is why pregnant women are advised to take fish regularly. Fish is very important for women who are breastfeeding their
- Research says that the persons who regularly eat fish have more grey matters. Grey matter present in the brain is responsible for controlling memory and emotion. Thus regular intake of fish is advisable.
- Omega 3 fatty acid can play an important role in fighting against depression. The person regularly eats fish can fight with depression well.
- Fish is a good source of vitamin D which is a vital element of bone.
- Regular intake of fish can save you from developing some autoimmune diseases like type 1 diabetes, rheumatoid arthritis, etc.
- Some researchers say that the children having fish regularly in their diet can have a lower risk of asthma.
- Age-related macular degeneration is one of the main cause for vision impairment and blindness in adults in their old age. Fish is an important source to reduce the cause of this disease.
- Fish can be digested easily by anyone. So it can be eaten by persons of any age.
Now that you know all the 10 benefits of fish, startadding this food in your diet and stay healthy and active throughout the day. Remember! A healthy body promotes a healthy mind and a healthy soul.