Tea is your everyday partner. You may not think a day without drinking tea. But do you know the benefits of drinking tea? There are a lot of benefits which tea is having. However, here are the top ten benefits of tea:
- The tea carries a lot of antioxidants. These antioxidants prevent your body from the effects of pollution and aging factor.
- Tea helps in the protection of bones. Study shows that the person having tea for more than 10 years have stronger bones from the non-tea drinkers.
- Drinking tea is good for your immune system as tea helps in boosting the immune system to fight against infection.
- Tea has got an antioxidant known as polyphenol that helps in fighting cancer.
- Tea without sugar and milk doesn’t have any calorie. If you are looking for a calorie-free beverage you can go for drinking tea.
- Green tea has a good effect on your metabolic system. It increases the metabolic rate and thus helps in reducing unwanted body weight.
- Tea may reduce the risks of heart attack and stroke. Drinking tea may help your arteries become smoother and clog-free. It helps n reducing the risk of heart attack and other deadly diseases.
- Tea helps in the hydration of the body. A cup of tea made without milk and sugar helps your body in hydration. As tea contains lesser caffeine in it, it doesn’t have the negative effects that other drinks have. So drinking black tea will help your body in many ways.
- If you are maintaining a diet you can include some cups of black or green tea. It will help in your diet.
- Tea maintains dental health. Tea contains fluoride and tannin which helps in fighting against the plaque. So drink unsweetened tea for a better tooth.
Tea, if consumed in a moderate way lets you gain all the essential nutrients out of it and live a healthy life for longer. So, consume tea to utilise these 10 benefits of tea in your life and lead a healthy life.